On 'Roids! Grr...

I am a healthy chick, always have been. never have allergies, EVER! Except when I am pregnant. I have been enduring this with few issues until Saturday when my throat got itchy and I started sneezing more often. So, it progresses into Sunday and by this point I am misreable. I can't breathe, My head feels like its in a vice, my throat is killing me -- the sneezing won't stop. At this point I am SO SURE I have a sinus infection.

I called the Dr. at 9:30 this morning and was signing my name on the log sheet in the waiting room by 10:00. I was desperate. After a lovely gag-fest of a strep test its --- ALLERGIES, but, worse than before. My sherlock holmes, standby of a doc thinks its due to the ragweed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DANG RAGWEED!



So, now I am on the 'roids, people: FLONASE.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hopefully this will help. But, I think with the juicing and the hormonal pregnancy stuff going on, I am sure to be suffering from road rage. Or, should I say, someone will be suffering from MY roadrage. ha ha ha... juicing.

Comments

Stephanie said…
hope you are feeling better soon!
Heather said…
hahahaha!!! Crayon mommy, you are a funny girl! :)