Sad Day.

My heart is breaking for my best friend who lost her little boy this weekend. It's hard to comfort a friend when you don't know what to say or what to do, other than spend half the time crying with them, and half the time trying to be strong for them.

Rhonda, I love you .You are my best friend. You're a Mommy now, even if you can't hold your baby anymore. The angels will hold him for you until you can be with him one day.

We will miss you, Little Henry. I know I'll get to meet you one day in Heaven.

Comments

Kathryn said…
My heart goes out to your friend and her husband. Our prayers are with them.
Heather said…
I was in tears all day today. I just can't stop thinking about it. Now here I go...I'm crying again! I love both of you girls!
Stephanie said…
My heart just breaks for her. I am praying for them during this most difficult time.
Kahla said…
I'm so sorry, our P&PT are with them.
This comment has been removed by the author.