Summer is finally here!


I am happy to say that summer vacay is officially here for the Moran family. We haven't done much, although there is so much to do. It seems we have spent most of our time driving around the Conroe area, looking for our future home. So far we have come up with prospects that have us sorta excited, but NOT SUPER-PSYCHED!
So, continue to be in prayer for us as we make these crazy decisions.

We had some celebrations last week that I was unable to share with you guys -- mainly because I was too tired after my never-ending, out-in-the-heat-all-day, field days. But, now that I have somewhat recovered I am excited to announce that we bought a piano! :)
Ella LOVES her new piano! Daddy has already taught her the difference between high notes and low notes and she loves to play the opposite ends of the keys to hear the difference in sound. She also "plays" a lot of "songs" and dedicates them to Ainslie, or Strawberry Shortcake or other dolls. She always says, "Listen Mommy, I'm going to play your song."


Grumpie turned the big 6-0 on June 1st! Ella was so excited to help Grammie shop for his birthday presents. She got to pick out her own gifts for him, and I know Grumpie loved them.

In other exciting news, Ainslie has REALLY gotten into pulling up on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. She is a total go-getter and we can definitely tell a HUGE difference in her and Ella's personality. She is into everything! She recently got over a nasty ear infection and is cutting her 3rd tooth in the last month. Needless to say, she has an excuse to be a little cranky, but she has been a total trooper throughout it all. She also just got her 3rd haircut in the short 7 1/2 months she's been alive. Man, this gal has some hair!

I am trying to upload some video of her pulling up on our ottoman. This is experimental, so let me know if you see it and what you think!

Comments

Heather said…
Ahhhh! I love that video! She's too cute!
crayonmommy said…
I know, even if she DOES have a bowl-esque hair cut. ha hah ah