FAT BOY!


Brian and I went for our 3rd and final ultrasound of our son this past week. The next time we see him with be in the operating room! (Pardon the late posts, I am trying to play catch-up.)

FAT BOY weighs approximately 4 lbs 12 oz, hence the name, "FAT BOY." (I am not so sure he enjoys this name, as he is kicking the living daylights out of my while I type this.) The good news is, that even though he MAY have to wear "husky jeans" in the early years of his life, my BEST FRIEND, Ms. Rooney, is having a girl (YAY!) in March, so FAT BOY will have a built-in girlfriend, whether "Princess Barbie" likes it or not. ("Princess Barbie" is the name Ella gave Rooney's girl the other night when we asked her what we should name her.)

Fat Boy's DVD is SO COOL! You can actually SEE his eyes open and close and its funny to see him opening his mouth wide, biting on his arms and trying to get his toes in his mouth. Our sonogram tech was even able to show us the little fat rolls forming on his legs and the hair on his head. I think he's going to be hair like Ainslie. He even looks like her to me with those chubby cheeks!




Comments

Stephanie said…
LOL! he is too cute! Just don't be saying that "boom - bomma - boom." from Stand by Me - that your hubby used to torture his sister with!