She Who Must Not Be Named

No, she's not evil, that we know of.

My 2nd daughter, who shall remain nameless, is due in October. I never really thought about how exciting that time of year is until recently. I have around 3 months left of my pregnancy and it hit me yesterday at Cracker Barrel of all places.

My grandparents took my daughter and I to go eat there and when we walked into the "country store," there was a huge display of autumn stuff, cute lil' pumpkins and all.

I forgot how much I LOVE fall. I love the feel, the colors, the smells, the air. I can't wait to have a baby who's birthday will be in October. And I can't believe its already almost August and she'll be here before we know it.

My husband has the privilege of naming our second daughter -- which he has failed to do so at the present moment. Don't worry -- I got "veto power."

I named my first daughter very early on, so I was able to call her by name in the womb. I just feel bad cause I don't have anything really to call this baby, beside "baby sister." So, after my Cracker Barrel visit, I decided "Pumpkin" would be a good little nickname in the meantime. After all, my first daughter is a "bug," and I have a "bean" for a niece, so why not a lil' "pumpkin?"

Comments

emmasmomma said…
Very cute!!! I love that!!

Elisa