Pumpkin's Last "In Utero Photoshoot"

I went to the Dr. this past Tuesday, and although it was somewhat late for an ultrasound, we did one anyway. Somehow, I had missed the 31 week 4d ultrasound. So, she did a 37 week ultrasound. Pumpkin looks a little "squished" because she doesn't have that much room anymore and I have ALOT LESS amniotic fluid this time than with Ella. Ella was literally, SWIMMING around in my tummy. No wonder she likes the pool so much.
Despite my best efforts at non-verbal communtication with my unborn daughter, it seems like this baby is going to look like Brian too. :) I would just like to have ONE that looks like me. :)
Anyhoo, stay tuned -- in 4 more days, you'll see the real deal!


4D 3/4 View -- Poor Squishy!






4D with Fist at (your) left




Facing forward



Profile View


Comments

Heather said…
That is so awesome! I think she has your cheeks! Okay, I don't really know...I'll have to see her in person.
Kahla said…
Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to read all about it (and see pics)!