Double Ear Infections -- Double Whammy!

Last week Ella was diagnosed with double ear infections. This was a result of a virus she picked up from daycare. I have been paranoid since that Ainslie would pick this up -- and apparently she picked something up, because she started sneezing night before last and had green gook coming out her nose!
Brian and I took her to the Dr. yesterday and can you believe it? DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS! Now I have 2 bottles of the "pink stuff" in my fridge.
Poor Ainslie can't really take anything for her stuffiness and is really struggling to breathe. I just pray it doesn't go to her lungs, Dr. Broussard told me if it does, to take her to the ER. If she tests postive for RSV she'll have to be admitted. :(

Tough week!

Comments

Kahla said…
Poor baby! I certainly hope that both of yours are feeling better soon! Our Doodlebug has a sinus infection, just seems to be so much going around! Big hugs to you all!