The Beauty of Spring Break...

...is spending time with my lovely little girls. Aren't they cute?!






My little Ainslie is becoming quite the stinker! She is starting to LOVE her Johnny jumper and started crying every time she was left alone in the living room today. Ella never did that! Guess that is the difference between an only child and a second child. Ainslie also stopped nursing this week. She has officially decided that she is done with all that and wants nothing but the bottle. It kinda makes me a little sad, but I guess we did our best and made it 5 months. She also slept through the night for the first time on Friday night. :) I had to get up and nudge her to make sure she was still breathing. :) ha ha ha... She is also scooting herself all over her blankets on the floor. She'll be crawling before I know it. I guess my baby is starting to grow up!





Comments

Heather said…
I'm going to call you today. I need to see y'all! They are just too cute!
Stephanie said…
Love the pics of mini Bri and mini you!
Kahla said…
They are too cute!