3-year-old perspective

I forgot how funny 3 year olds are. I used to watch them at a daycare when I was just out of High School. They have the coolest way of looking at the world. Two of the cutest things Ella has said to me this week both happened in the car:

"Mommy, turn off the music, I want to sing." She is making up alot of her own music right now. Her favorite musical activity of late is singing numbers in scale patterns up and down.

When I asked her what she wanted to eat for dinner on the way home the other day she replied, "Penguins, magazines and flowers, please."

Love that girl. I am taking her to Main Street Theatre to see "Goodnight Moon." It will be her very first play and its just us two going. I am SO EXCITED, I can't wait to hear what she has to say about it.

Comments