With child...

...again.

I found out last week that we are expecting another baby. So, here's the questions I have been asked:

"Are you serious?"
"Are you kidding?"
"Don't you know how that happens?"

Here are my answers:
"Yes. No. and Yes, I do."

This new situation I've found myself in is a little perplexing. On one hand I am worried. Ainslie is only 6 months old. That means she and the next baby will only be 14 months apart. Our house is too small, our car is too small. We have to shop for both, now. We will barely be able to afford daycare. Not to mention I have lost 30 lbs since January, and have been busting my booty to get back in shape.

On the other hand, this IS STILL a blessing. I always thought about having another baby... later, but another one just the same. I just have always thought that there was still a bit of my heart that was unfilled and there was space left for one more baby. I can only think that this will be a great adventure, scary, but an adventure and worth it all the same.

Comments

Kahla said…
Wow, congrats! You know I won't ask any of those questions, I'd love to be in your shoes! I emailed you too. :o)
Kathryn said…
We are very excited for you guys! What a blessing.