Think Outside the Bun

It's funny how quickly kids pick things up. Say for instance, Drive-thru ordering. I am sad to say that my 3-year-old has become quite proficient at it.

When Brian or I order at a drive-thru and speak loudly, Ella has recently begun to take that as a challenge to be EVEN LOUDER than the person ordering. She usually shouts over the top of us, "I WANT CHICKEN & FRUIT!" or "I WANT TEA!" or "CAN I HAVE SOME CHEESE, PLEASE!?" It's really very cute. However, on this special night she wanted something different. Brian was having a hankerin' for some Taco Cabana. So as he began to order his tacos, Ella YELLED this, "CAN I HAVE 69 NAPKINS, PLEASE? I NEED SOME PAMCAKES! I NEED SOME PICKLES, TOO!"

I guess she was trying to be creative and "think outside the bun" so to speak.

Comments

Stephanie said…
That is a whole lotta napkins! That is too funny - pretty soon she will be ordering every body's from the back seat! LOL!