Held up.

Just know your being held up in prayer. I know the day is getting closer and God is reminding me more and more to hold you up. I woke up and its 3:45 am and I can't get you off my mind. There is this song, I haven't heard in years, but parts of it are running through my mind while I think of you.

"He gives beauty for ashes, strength for fear,
gladness for mourning, peace for despair."

I woke up overcome with a vision so powerful, I know it was more than a dream, it was the future. I woke up unable to breathe, the vision was so strong, I just laid there in bed, tears streaming down my face, holding my breath, struck by this vision of you.

Jesus was holding you in His arms, but you didn't hold him back. He had his arms wrapped around you and your head was on His shoulder. He was stroking your hair and rubbing your back like a Daddy comforts a hurt child. When he let His arms down I realized He had given you your son back. You were holding him in your arms and your eyes were full of tears. You held him and looked at him like a Mother looks at her child when she sees him for the very first time. And Henry was looking at YOU the same way. :) You caressed his hands and his face with wonder.

I realized that the tears I am crying for you right now are tears of joy. Tears of joy for what will come even as we don't understand where we are right now. Even though you are experiencing the very hardest thing a person can do: give God your child at the beginning of his life; God will give Him back. I know it, I've seen it. I can't wait to see it again!

Praise God!

Comments

I don't even know what to say....thank you isn't enough. I love you, and feel so blessed. I know your vision was correct, I will see Henry again in Heaven. God is so good to give us that reassurance. Our loved ones wait for us to join them.