The poop saga continues....

I was changing Ain's diaper this morning and she had a little rash. My cream was in the other room. So, I cleaned her up and left her sans diaper to help air it out, I suppose. As I went to get the diaper cream, Ella yelled for help on the computer. I got sidetracked and 5 minutes later I came out of the computer room to get the cream. When low and behold I see my 8 month old munchin' down on her own feces. After a lot of screaming and freaking out, a call to my mom and a thorough bath, I realized it would be OK. I remembered that one of my nieces ate her own poop, and she's fine. :) Sorry, no video or film available of this event.

Comments

emmasmomma said…
Too funny!! I once called Posion control because the same thing happened when my daugter was little. They said that as long as it is "their own poop" it is ok.
crayonmommy said…
yeah, i learned from Stephanie. :)
Stephanie said…
I know exactly how you feel! Hope the poop journeys get easier ;)
Kahla said…
Ack! Save that one for when she brings the guys home that you don't like!