An open letter to...

Slander requires commenting on a person's name or business when speaking ill or publishing something about them. Which, I have not done. While I have expressed my feelings about the subject of my daycare, I have never shared with my readers the name of that business or its owner.

Furthermore -- The amount paid for holding my children's spots in the summer was a figure offered by my daycare provider at the time. I committed no coercion to get a lower deposit price, I was only paying what was asked of me.

I have no problem paying for good daycare. In fact, I had no problem paying a higher rate for my oldest child after I was told her rate would not be raised. No problem.

I hope this clears up any misgivings you have about me our my character. Not that it matters, since I don't know you and can't respond to you personally.

Comments

Sarah said…
So if you're not SLANDERING then why remove my post!!!!!!
crayonmommy said…
"Sarah"
I deleted because your referred to her name SEVERAL times in your comment, exposing who she is. Which, is something I DON'T want to do. I merely use my blog as a means to express my feelings. Not to expose people. If you have a need to continue this conversation, please leave some contact information. Thankyou.
Kathryn said…
Ohh, I am really sorry Dusti that you are having to deal with comments from people like that. Please know that we are here for you and that in the end things are going to work out better than they were.