Scathing Review

As I have been searching for some answer to daycare for my children, I have been extremely nauseated about it. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. And, I don't know what feeling makes me more sick. The thought of having to leave my babies with someone I don't know, AGAIN. Or, the anger I am still feeling toward my old babysitter, the one who has about as much professionalism, communication skills and loyalty as a roll of half-used toilet paper. (OK, weird analogy, but it was the first thing I thought of.)

I thought that leaving a bad review (just after the first GOOD REVIEW I gave her about a year ago) on a yellow pages site would make me feel better. But it didn't. I don't know what else to do other than keep praying for a solution and the right words to say to her when I finally decide its time to have the talk.

It takes all the energy I have NOT to call her and tell her off. Or to make signs and post them all over the city, telling everyone what a fink she is.

If anyone knows me, they know what a champion I am to something I like, or believe in. When I first discovered my old babysitter, I put up signs for her in my workplace. I sung her praises, I got her clients. And where did it get me? Kicked out! GRrrr.... Please pray that I can get over this and get on to find someone even better for my children, and for my sanity!

Comments

k and c's mom said…
Take the high road. You'll find the right place. Be thankful you are out of this situation that obviously was not all it seemed.
Sarah said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
crayonmommy said…
The above comment was posted by my a relative of my old daycare provider. While I am not opposed to other's feelings or views on this subject, I deleted her comment because she used my daycare provider's name several times in the comment.