Why I Love Teaching Art...

... because I get to really "talk" to the kids, and hear funny things.

Here are some of the funny things I heard this week.

Kinder: (While lecturing in the front of the classroom:) "Wow, you have really big arms."
Ok, maybe I don't like that one!

1st Grade: (While walking past a table full of boys:) "The only girl I've ever seen naked is my Mamma."

2nd Grade: (While introducing myself to the class:) "Didn't you teach PE last year? Why are you teaching ART now? Do you know about ART?"

3rd Grade: (While explaining that I was having a baby and would be out in Jan and Feb:) "You're having ANOTHER BABY? When are you going to STOP?!?"

I guess by the time they get to 4th grade they have a little more of a filter on them.

Comments

Kids are so funny---except when they insult you without knowing! I have been the victim of that myself.