Tag, I'm It!

(I was challenged by my SIL to do this, so here goes!)

1. Open the 4th folder in your computer.
2. Choose the 4th picture in the folder and post in in your blog.
3. Describe the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

"Green Bear"

This is one of the babies my oldest daughter Ella first toted around EVERYWHERE. I took this picture this summer, while we were having a walk-thru of our new house. I was being silly, but thought I might use it one day in a scrapbook or something to remind her the time she was attached to the "super trio:" Green Bear, Baby (a pink little rattle bear) and purple blankie. Purple Blankie was made by Brian's cousin and given to me at my shower before Ella was even born. She is still somewhat attached to it. But, for a while, El wouldn't go anywhere without the three.

I Tag:
Rhonda, Kahla and KC!

Comments

Kathryn said…
love the care bear, I did it!