Dallas Summer Vacation

I haven't really updated my blog much lately, so I thought I would update you on some of the things our family did on our summer vacation! We are very fortunate to have some seriously generous family! Our trip this summer was two fold: the first week we spent, like we have the last 3 summers, at the Bush home in Dallas. :) Our kids always have such a good time attending some sort of camp and just spending time together. This year, Ella and Evie participated in cooking camp and Ainslie did Gymnastics camp. It was pretty funny because Ainslie has never really participated in this type of activity before, except for VBS. After a few minutes of stretches on the floor she had to go to the bathroom. I took her and could tell something wasn't right. I asked, "What's wrong, baby? Aren't you having fun?" She replied with a frown, "I have to concentwate." I asked her who told her that and she said "I DON'T KNOW!" After the first day, she did much better "concentwating," though. :)
We ended the week of fun with our traditional Sweet and Sassy haircut appointments. :) The girls were so well-behaved and look so cute!

Comments