Pregnancy Dreams

OK, so, for those of you who know me -- you know I am a weird dreamer in general. Things get EXTREMELY amplified while I am pregnant. I have been sharing some of these with some of you face to face, but I just have to write down my most recent two, so I will remember them later. Maybe they'll also be a source of entertainment and enjoyment for you. Generally, the people I love most do "mean things" to me in my dreams. Say rude things, ignore me, etc. And night before last was no different....

(Wayne's World Dream Intro)
doodily-do-doodily-do-doodily-do....


I walking around in the huge, ornately decorated lobby of a hotel. It's got a lot of gold trim and accents everywhere, so I am thinking I must be in one of the Trump Hotels. I walk out into this beautiful atrium where two large glass elevator shafts are. I see the biggest freakin' gorilla I have ever seen in my life! Next thing I know we are in hot pursuit. I apparently have super-natural-hero-type powers at this point, 'cause I'm climbing the outside of the elevator shaft, bounding off of rafters -- trying anything to get this giant gorilla away from me. I end up distracting him, running back inside the lobby and temporarily locking him out into the atrium. I know it won't be long until he crashes in the glass doors, so I run and I can hear him banging into the glass behind me.

I jump on the nearest indoor elevator -- decorated with ornate gold carvings, of course, only the best for "The Donald" -- and I hit the highest floor, cause I know Brian and I are staying in this sweet suite at the very top of this hotel. I am hoping the whole time that this gorilla who has it out for me doesn't know how to operate the buttons of the elevator. But, for some reason, I can hear him coming, I KNOW HE'S COMING and it's freaking me out!

I get to the top floor of our 'penthouse suite' and run in and start locking several doors and openings. There are tons of them and I run by Brian who is in nothing but his boxer-briefs and he's talking on his cell phone. I start frantically begging him to help me lock all the doors, and he holds on up one finger and mouths to me, "Hold on one second."


I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF AN ANGRY GIANT GORILLA!

I start yelling, "Please, help me lock all the doors." Again, he mouths, "Hold on." He goes on with his cell phone conversation about band auditions.

I wake up. GUH!

My other dream isn't quite as funny, or as vivid, but the funny part of this morning's dream (yes, it's 5:40 on a Sat. morning and I'm awake.) is that I was feeding Brian a vanilla pudding cup like a baby. And every time I would give him I bite, he'd say, "Mmmmm, puddin' loving."

Ok. Weird.

Comments

MiMi said…
Yes sweetie, you are a chip off the ol' MiMi block. I dream every night, weird dreams, yes, and try to stay awake so I want go right back to sleep and take up where I left off when I woke up. Sometimes I would like to know if they last only minutes or hours as they seem to. Can't say much for a restful nights sleep though when your chased by a Gorilla all night. Enjoyed your blog, but make Brian lock those doors. Hugs, MiMi