Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

Maybe this is just my ARTSY FARTSY side talking -- but I have always sworn that I can tell it's fall even when it's NOT cool outside. It has to do with the way the sun shines. There is a visual "warming" in the rays of the sun. It's amazing. I saw it for the first time today as I opened my blinds in my living room.

And it was raining leaves! There was a breeze outside and leaves are in a constant state of "rain." AMAZING!

My husband was leaving for work and kissed Ella and I goodbye. As he was about to walk about the door, Ella said "Daddy, HUG!" So, he laughed, turned around and gave her another hug. She pointed to me and said, "Give Mommy Hug." So, he did. As he walked out he said, "Love you girls." Ella said, "Love you, Daddy." Brian walked out the door and she turned to me and said, "Love you too, Mommy."

Now I am watching her practicing her arabesques with the blue-footed booby bird on "Little Einsteins," dressed in nothing but a pull up. :)

This is the good life.

Comments