Snack, Anyone?

In keeping with my "food" themed blogs, I thought I'd share a fun experience that I had today.

Ainslie lost her umbilical cord today! Yeah! She is apparently advanced in this because Ella didn't lose hers for almost 2 weeks! Believe me when I say that umbilical cords are somewhat gross. As far as a wonderful tool for giving nutrition and life to an unborn baby they are great -- and their blood has amazing restorative powers. However, that lil' blue stump is a little gross to look at when you have to change diapers every 10 minutes.

Anyhoo -- I was on the phone while changing her diaper, so I stuck it in a wipee on the arm of the chair. I got off the phone and picked Ainslie up to find her a new onesie and when I returned to the living room, Argie was chewing on something.

Yes, the umbilical cord. EEEEeeew!
Anyone hungry after that one?
GROSS!

Comments

Heather said…
That is so incredibly disgusting.