Sprinkler Fun!

I don't know what is more exciting, being a kid and experiencing things for the first time, or knowing how amazing it is when you watch your kids do something for the first time. My mom made me think of this last night as we talked on the phone.

Brian and I bought Ella this little sprinkler toy for $10 at Wal-mart this past weekend. Yesterday I picked the girls up from daycare and brought them home. I put Ainslie in her exer-causer and stuck her on the porch and let Ella run through the sprinker, clothes and all. I think she had fun, don't you?!

Comments

Kathryn said…
Oh yeah, so worth the $10 investment for that smile!! We miss you guys too! Too bad you and the girls couldn't have been here for the action last weekend :)
Heather said…
That's just so cute. She's such a big girl now!