Apparently...

...loyalty means nothing anymore. And, I'd like to go into this in more detail. But, seeing as I am SUPER UPSET about the situation right now, I might say things I regret.

Please pray for our family, we are in need of daycare and I am a nervous WRECK!

If you know of anyone in the Conroe area who is looking to provide daycare for 2 children (and a 3rd after January) please let me know. I might also be interested in someone coming to the house and being a "nanny" of sorts. So, if you know someone, PLEASE let me know

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sorry you're upset! I don't know anyone, but if you want to talk and vent, you know where I'm at! :) Love you, Kim
Kahla said…
Ugh, daycare can be so frustrating!!! If I hear of anyone I'll definitely send their name your way!!! Try looking on Craigs.list and at the Teacher Supply Stores, I noticed some posted there last year! Good luck and hang in there... P&PT headed your way!