The Backyardigans LIVE!

Thanks to Grandpa Moran and his work, Brian and I were able to take Ella to see BACKYARDIGANS LIVE!

Ella had an amazing time while Mommy and Daddy had just a "time" fighting through crowds of toddlers throwing temper tantrums. It truly gave us a new appreciation for our 3-year-old's ability to maintain civility in public. We became keenly aware of how UNCOMMON this is. And, I have a feeling that Ainslie will have a chance to bring us back to toddler reality sooner than we'd like.

Ella danced and sang from her seat, waved her fairy wand in the air and had great time! Daddy and I had fun watching Ella, mainly. Don't get me wrong, Backyardigans has the best kid's music on T.V. right now. It's just hard to enjoy Backyardigans Live! when you've witnessed WICKED at Gershwin Theatre on Broadway, but I digress....


Comments

Kathryn said…
Too cute! I love the expression on Ella's face!
I can just picture how cute Ella was and how much she enjoyed it!