Far and Away

I didn't realize how much I enjoy writing new posts and reading all my friends blogs, until I don't have time to do it anymore! Fortunately, the whirlwind is slowly coming to an end and I am happy to say that we are settling into our new life in our new home.

Brian and I are blessed to have quickly found someone to rent our house, and hopefully, that is a little burden off our backs. Now, to get all this "stuff" into our new house and put away.

The past week has been fun and crazy! My SIL and her 3 kiddos came to stay for several days. Yes people, count it down: 5 kids: ages 4, 3, 2, 1, and 9 months! KC really helped out watching the girls as Brian and I worked on the old house. After they left yesterday, it made 2 kids seems so quiet! :) I guess I got used to 5 running/crawling around here. We had lots of fun, so I thought I'd post some pictures.

C & Ainslie
A & Ella

Ella and The Mighty B in the Great Cheese Stack!


Dave came down one night so KC and he could attend an award ceremony for his sister, Jane. We watched the kids for them, but the most fun part was getting to do KC's hair and make-up. It was my first attempt at an adult up-do and it was crazy! KC has A LOT of hair! :) But, she looked beautiful with those 3 million bobby pins in her hair!











In other news: I am still looking for daycare. My sister's friend, Julie has volunteered to watch them until September for me, but I am still looking for the right, permanent fit for our family. Please keep praying! Thanks!

Comments

BEAUUUUUTIFUL Hair! You are sooo talented.
Heather said…
Wow! That's a lot of kids.
Stephanie said…
Looks like lots of fun! The hair looks great too! I know how much hair you had to work with too!