For the love of Ainslie Hope


Brian and I celebrated our second baby's first birthday last Saturday. She officially turned 1 a week ago. I wish I could have blogged about it sooner, but she and I have been sick with some sort of virus/constant ear infection/allergic reaction to the antibiotics since last week. That and being dog tired from being 7 months pregnant has occupied most of my free time
With this party especially, there was something about trying to prove that I love my other children as much as my first. It makes me silly! I don't know exactly WHO I am trying to prove it to, I guess maybe Ainslie when she is older. Although I tried my best, I can't say that the party was as big as a bang as Ella's first. But, I made the cake and the treat bags and the 1 year video and went with it. I think she had fun, other than being sick and conking out before present time. My new tradition is going to always let all the kids open the baby's presents their first year. :)

Comments

Stephanie said…
What a cutie - so sorry we had to miss. Give her a hug from her Auntie!
Kathryn said…
Okay from someone who was there :) it was a great party and we had so much fun!!! A and B bounced your money's worth in the bouncy alone!!! I loved the balloons and decorations and how everything coordinated around pumpkins - so creative!!! Happy Birthday again to Ainslie!!
MiMi said…
You did a great job sweetie. Except for Ainsley feeling ill (and she felt better when she woke up) everyone enjoyed it. The cake scrumptious and decorations were cool. I really liked all the pumpkins, including your own made cinnamon ones. I know what you mean in the "equal for all" though since A. Teri has been playfully (I hope) upset for years over more pictures of #1 and #2 and tons of #1 grandaughter. It happens as the babies increase and the energy decreases. Your doing a great job. You just go on having those pretty and sweet babies. Hugs, MIMi