11.17.2001

I got the 7 year itch...not really. More like the "8 months preggers itch."

Brian and I quietly celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Monday. We went out to eat at Carrabba's and then to the mall to buy some gifts for each other! Nice! Quiet! Kid-free!

Kid-free indeed, but funny thing is, we spent most of our time talking about how much we love our kids and how weird life would be without them here. Brian even brought up how he wants more kids... "I know NOW is not exactly the best time to talk about it to you," he said to me in the car. However, my favorite thought about our whole reflection on our marriage and life together is when I mentioned to Brian how very different we are NOW than when we first married.

"Yeah." Brian said. "I guess marriage makes you a 'bigger' person."
Uh, yeah. Several SIZES bigger.... literally. :)

Comments

Kahla said…
Happy Anniversary! Marriage can do great things!!! :o)

P.S. Trust me, you are going to LOVE having a boy! With him, you will always be the princess, which girls you have to share that title! ;o)