Ready? I think not.

I'm starting to reconsider my thoughts on a "bright" future with my boy. I don't think I am ready for it. I might should refer to it as my "stinky" future.

During lunch duty today, I saw three boys shoving food in their faces and laughing loudly. One kept turning his back on the other two, while the one on the opposite end kept leaning down.

"You can't POSSIBLY be doing what I THINK you're doing, are you?"

They burst out in laughter.

Yes, they were smelling his farts. HOLY COW. I don't think I am ready for a boy!
Now, I could convince myself that MY SON will be like .5% of the other boys at my school. Well behaved and quiet -- one who would never use the words "poop, fart, booty or heiney" in school. But, if you know my husband and what he's already done to my 3 year old GIRL, you'll know this is an unrealistic expectation!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Uhhh...Some girls I know (that will remain nameless) do this too...LOL!

Also guess who does the booty dance like her cousin now?