1 Day of "bedrest"

I went for my weekly check up yesterday. I had protein in my urine and my BP was so high, they took blood and told me NOT to go to work today. (They don't want a reoccurance of what happened with my pregnancy with Ella, I suppose.) However, it wasn't the laid back, pleasant day you might envision. My poor Baby sitter's daughter came down with STREP, so I kept the girls home with me. Yeah, bed rest just AIN'T what it was 4 years ago when I was a MOTHER TO BE. hm....

I went for my PRE OP blood work tonight. I'll report for my "Graduation" (as my nurse practitioner called it) around 10 on Monday morning.

Please pray for our family.

1. No one gets strep.
2. The girls are OK at my Mom's.
3. My Mom survives.
4. The Boy has a healthy and safe arrival
5. He gets some sort of name... ah!
6. I recover quickly
7. Oh, and I get some sort of Christmas shopping done in between getting ready for all of the baby stuff!

Comments

Kahla said…
Sending lots of prayers ya'lls way, can't wait for the update!

Hugs,
Kahla