Mommy is a "Dusti"

I spend most of my time being "Mrs. Moran" or "Mommy" that sometimes, I just forget to be "Dusti." I kinda like being her. I forget how infrequently this happens.

I was invited to go to Cafe Express with my Mom and my sis on Good Friday and it was such a nice treat to go eat and be an adult without worrying about who was doing what at my table. In fact, I felt a bit empty-handed. I ordered southwestern chili that had been topped with raw onions on them, and anyone who knows me, knows how I feel about raw onions... as I scooped them out, Mysti asked if she could try a bite. I instictively fed her the spoonful of onion and chili and she started laughing, "You fed me that like I'm a baby. You scooped it up at the end to make sure I got it all in my mouth." I asked her if she wanted me to scrape her cheeks with the side of my spoon like I do the babies. Guess even during my time away from them, I have to be a Mamma to someone.

Comments