Mommy on the go....go.....go.....

I've been so busy, I haven't had time to update by blog since this summer. :( But, here I am again, trying to catch up! School is in full swing and we've had an interesting year.
Let's see.... oh, I'm pregnant with our fourth baby. ;) (Poor "Quatro" doesn't even get his/her own birth announcement blog entry, he/she has to share already!)

School is in full swing....
Ella is in 1st grade, Ainslie is at the preschool at ORHS and Finnian is at Lord of Life Lutheran Church School in The Woodlands. It makes me sad that they are all separated this year, but they are doing very well in their own places and learning lots. In fact, Ella just made the All A HONOR ROLL for the first time. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of our big girl!

More later!
Yay for ALL A HONOR ROLL!
Super Citizen Award for good behavior and attitude!

She was most excited about the RED ROBIN FREE MEAL!

Comments